Share This Blog Entry:
With the Farnborough International Airshow two years away, you may think it’s too early to think about choosing the right location for your exhibition space. However, that is not the case. Farnborough International Sales Manager, Kelly Semple shares her top tips to guarantee your prime location at the FIA18.
- From the 31st January 2017, ALL non-reserved exhibition space will be released for general sale. If you want to retain your 2016 location at the 2018 show please contact our sales team as soon as possible.
- Choosing the best space for your stand is of the utmost importance to maximise the return on your investment. There are many options to consider with plans changing on a daily basis. Call a member of the sales team to obtain the latest floor plans and discuss your options.
- The best locations at any exhibitions are often booked the moment they are made available. FIA18 already has confirmed bookings from a number of exhibitors. Make sure you plan ahead to get the most advantageous position as early as possible.
- When choosing your exhibition space consider how the venue’s facilities will affect potential footfall to your location. Entrances/exits, obstructions such as pillars or walls, locations of larger exhibitors, toilets and cafes all effect traffic throughout the venue.
- Consider the advantages of locating near a competitor or a complementary business. Choosing to be near a competitor could give you the opportunity to gain vital business intelligence about new products and price points. Alternatively, locating by complementary businesses allows you to develop mutually beneficial relationships.
- For many international and SME exhibitors it may be worth considering the benefits of exhibiting as part of a trade organisation or national pavilion.
- Other more practical reasons for booking early, particularly for our overseas exhibitors is the current favourable exchange rates which could make some cost savings when exhibiting at the UK based shows.
There are many options to consider when choosing your exhibition space. Depending on your company size and budget you need to choose what best works for your business. Call our team of experts who will guide you through the best options for your business.